Slider

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Matilda Rose

To my baby girl Matilda Rose:
It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since I welcomed you into this world.  I loved you before I had even laid eyes on you. At that first cry you had me wrapped around your finger.  For you my sweet girl I will do anything.  You bring a smile to my face daily.  
I love your silly faces.
I love your dimples (on all cheeks!).
I love the way you love your sister. No matter how much she has picked on you this past year, you still think she is the funniest person you know.

I love your big blue eyes. 
I love your giggle.
I love the way you love music.
I love the way you dance.
I love the way you give kisses.
I love when you get shy you cling to me like a little monkey.
I love that I am your favorite person to cuddle with because I know that you will most likely outgrow cuddle time way to soon.
I even love your temper tantrums when you don’t get your way.  They are still cute coming from such a little package. (Ask me again when you are two if I love your tantrums.)
I love everything about you.

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living 
my baby you'll be.

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet Tillie Rose.
Love, 
Mom



0 comments:

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs