Slider

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snow Day!!!!

I like a good snow as long as I don't have to go out in it. Today was one of those days. Work was canceled, leaving me home all day (and night) with the dogs and the girls.

Our snow day adventures.

Pancakes followed by washing dishes. She washed dishes probably 4 times during the day, too bad she didn't wash the ones piling up on the counter! 

Christmas Tree ornament theft

I guess a snow day with mom can be kind of boring!

Mirror Fun!

This is pretty much what the dogs did all day. They wanted nothing to do with the blizzard. 

Making and eating cookies. Say Cheese!
Bed jumping, making messes and dancing

Last but not least. Happy Anniversary to my husband. Its been a great 6 years and I look forward to many more.  Six years ago today we were enjoying the sunshine in Mexico together, today we "enjoy" a blizzard apart. Oh well, we always have next year. Hopefully we can celebrate in Mexico again or at the least in the same house!  Mexico sounds so nice right now, a girl can dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs