Slider

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Fun

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and looking forward to a wonderful New Year.  We have enjoyed time with family as well as some down time at home this year. It is definitely going to be hard going back to work this week. I am trying not to think about it and enjoy my last few days off.

This was Matilda's second Christmas but first time getting to open gifts. She was a bit unsure at first but with an early Christmas with Ethan's family and birthday gifts she was a pro come Christmas morning!!  I don't think Greta understood the whole Christmas and Santa thing although we talked about it a lot. When asked what she wanted for Christmas she would usually tell me "Apples!". I think after leaving cookies and milk for Santa and the the gifts in the morning, she finally made the connection. Next year should be twice as fun. We also plan on starting the elf on the shelf next year which should result in good behavior for a month! Right?!?  Maybe I should start it now!! Could it work for a whole year?

Here are a some pictures from the past week.
Sledding fun. Greta was a bit nervous at first but realized soon that she loved it!

Uncle Ty taking his turn.

Cute snow picture :)

Greta on Christmas Eve. I guess she thought that Santa may bring the cold in with him.

Matilda started right in on the gifts.

Greta enjoying her "big ipod" as she calls it. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs