Slider

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Frances!!



My two sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time and had our three little girls within months of one another. I love that we were pregnant together. It was so perfect when we all had girls. Matilda, Frances and Lou.  My sisters are my best friends and I can only imagine the friendship and bond that will form between our little girls. It will be fun to watch them grow up together. I sometimes have flashes of them as teenagers and college students and I start to panic! Oh the trouble they will probably cause. But for now I will cherish their sweet innocence.
I think these are the only two pictures of all of us together when we were pregnant. I was only a couple days away from having Matilda. 
Here are are the pictures from Frances 1st Birthday party.
We attempted to do a picture of all the cousins together (minus Greta who refused to join the group). It's hard to get them all to look in the same direction. These pictures make me smile.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs