Slider

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog Identity Crisis

Warning: I am writing this in a sleep deprived state. If you can’t follow or if I say anything crazy I apologize, but you have been warned.
I could not get to sleep last night. My brain went into overdrive and wouldn’t shut off.  That's where the Blog Identity Crisis comes in. I don’t know exactly why I started thinking about it, but I did at some point in the two hours it took me to go to sleep. When I finally decided to jump in and start a blog I had a hard time coming up with a name.  I was anxious to start and I quickly decided on the name I use now, but I was never 100% happy with it. Last night as I was not sleeping I think I found the name I could be happy with (hopefully for good). I was finally able to fall asleep around midnight but a couple hours later the little one was awake and restless in her crib. I decided I couldn't go back to sleep listening to her cry out every 10 minutes or so. I resorted to bringing her into bed with me.  She did finally fall asleep but I didn’t. I was up the rest of the night. My brain didn't want to shut off and it didn’t help that the husband snored for an hour straight.  It is probably a big blogging no, no to change your name and even worse your URL, but I am going to do both.  I hope you all hang in there and make the move along with me.  Pretty please stick with me! I am excited about it.  In my sleep deprived delusional brain I think it’s a great idea.  If I can get on the computer screen what I imagine in my head, I think you will like it too!  I apologize if this blog doesn’t have any activity for a couple weeks while I move the posts over and design the new look.  I will post the new name here and the URL before stopping posts on this blog URL. 

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs