Slider

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
I celebrated New Year’s Eve-Eve (our made up holiday the day before New Year’s Eve) with my mom, sister and a good friend. We sure did bring in New Year’s Eve with a bang!!  We kept the local Mexican restaurant open an hour later then the sign on the door and then stopped at the bars on the way home. We were about the only people in each one. Strange? Who doesn’t go out on a Sunday night AND New Year's Eve-Eve? It was so much fun I think we might have to make it a tradition! 

The real New Year’s Eve was spent with family and friends. I managed to stay awake till Midnight, as did Matilda! She was my first kiss of the New Year.  
This is what she looked like the next day. That is some awesome hair!  Her mom may have looked the same but we won’t post that picture.

I am not big on New Year’s resolutions.  They seem like a good idea but I am horrible on following through and then end up disappointed, so why even make them? But this year I am going to give it a try. Maybe putting them out there for all to see will help.  Here we go………..
Exercise more or I should say start exercising. I might join the new year bandwagon and get a gym membership! Yikes!
Find time to use the gym membership.
Eat healthier. I think I gained 10 lbs over the holidays. No joke.
Have more date nights.
Be more patient. My 2 ½ year old tests me every day.
Get organized. Stay that way.
Follow the budget. That reminds me I need to make the budget first.
Get control over my bed from the two dogs and a 1 year old. Two of the three think sleeping on or very close to me is the way to go.
Well that’s a pretty big list for not doing resolutions and I don’t want to overwhelm myself!
Now go and make 2013 a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs