Slider

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Babies!

I have newborn babies on the brain. 

A friend from high school recently had a sweet baby boy who I can't wait to meet.  Then my good friend from work is due in a few weeks and I am also expecting a new niece or nephew around the same time. Love it!!! Oh and how could I forget an old college teammate is expecting twins!! She lives in California so I don’t know when I will get to meet them but hope she posts lots of pictures on facebook for us. With all of these babies coming into the world it got me thinking I better have another baby. No…not really! Well yes, it does but I told myself I need to wait a bit longer if I want to keep my sanity.  It does get me thinking about all the baby products I like.  Here is a list of some of my favorite baby products for any of you expecting moms or if you are looking for a gift for a new mom.
aden + anais swaddle blanket 
These blankets are great. They are so soft and not too heavy. I am currently trying to hold myself back from buying more.
Blooming Bath   
You won't use this for a long time but I still think it is worth it.  I used it in the sink and bathtub.  Works great, plus its super-duper cute.

Mustela PhysiObebe No Rinse Cleansing
Really like this face/bum wash and smells so good. I have to admit it has been used as a substitute for a bath from time to time. I have also used a few of the other Mustela products and like them all. 
Leg Warmers 
LOVE these!!  Makes diaper changes so easy and once again super-duper cute. There are all kinds of brands out there but have found I really like the leg warmers from my little legs. Prices are good and the more you buy the bigger the discount. Works for both babies and toddlers. Greta likes to wear them to gymnastics and gets lots of compliments.
Boppy
I used it daily for the first few months (or more) when nursing. I even take it to the hospital with me. When you are nursing every couple hours it is so nice to have the extra support.  Also works well for baby tummy time. 

Hooter Hiders
Great nursing cover if you are going to be out in public.  I used it a lot more with Greta then Matilda but not sure why. I think I figured out how to nurse more discreetly without the cover or I didn't care who saw what, but still a great item to have in the diaper bag. 


Greta and Matilda modeling some of the products.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs